Online Farm Market
Welcome to our online farm market! We are excited to be connecting with you virtually.
We will have an ever expanding choice of products available as the growing season progresses and our crops become ready for harvest.
Our Farm boxes have been quite popular and are a good choice for everyone who would like a nice selection of in season local produce but who do not want to commit to a full CSA season.
Seasonal fruit is part of our farm box and CSA share boxes. Due to the fluctuating availability we do not feature them individually. You may purchase a greater selection of produce at our on-farm market or our booths at the farmers markets we attend.
Our on-farm market is open daily 9:30 - 5 in October and Friday, Saturday and Sundays 10 - 5 in November/December. You may still order online to ensure we have what you would like when you visit our farm especially pies. Our farm animals are happy to see visitors and our playground is now open respecting COVID 19 protocol (admission charge applies). Please call 905-985-6749 for daily updates on our pick your own crops.
How our farm box works
Choose our farm box for a delicious selection of fresh produce. Available Tuesday to Saturday for pick up depending upon your choice of pick up location. Off Farm pickup at a variety of hubs is available biweekly Oct 19th through to Saturday December 19th.
Add on items that you would like and we will include them with your farm box. All choices are good. Check out, select how you will pick up then pay. Cash or debit/credit payment options are available with pick up at the farm and the farmers markets we attend.
36 hours (1 1/2 days) notice is required for ordering the current weeks farm boxes and accompanying products.
We have a number of locations and choices to make sure you get what you asked for.
Pickup and Delivery Options
CSA members - please choose the CSA member option found by clicking the "I'll pick it up myself" button during the weeks of our Fall program October 19th - December 19th .
- I'll pick it up myself button offers:
- Pick up at the farm for online orders is currently available Thursday, Friday and Saturdays 10-4. Our farm market is open daily in October for pickup of fresh produce as well as other market items. November to December 24th our farm will be open Friday - Sunday 10 - 5. 36 hours notice is requested for fresh baked pies.
- Markham Hub -Saturday mornings of October 24th, November 7th & 21st, December 5th &19th at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 143 Main S N, (east side, just South of Bullock) Please pick up your order between 9:15 and 10:30
- Pickering Hub - Tuesdays October 20th, November 3rd & 17th, December 1st &15th. St Isaac Jogues Parish Rectory, 1148 Finch Ave. (at the back of the parish Pick up between 11 - 3pm
- Port Perry - Wednesdays for CSA members only October 21st, November 4&18th, December 2nd & 16th. This is a private home on Cawkers Cove. Address will be given to those who chose this location for our CSA Fall extension program. Pick up 10:30 - noon (3 spots available to new members)
- Stouffville Hub - Wednesdays October 21st, November 4 & 18th, December 2nd &16th. Velvet Sunrise Coffee Roasters 100 Ringwood Dr. Unit #8, Whitchurch-Stouffville. Pick up between 10 - 3pm
- Whitby Hub Wednesdays October 21st, November 4th & 18th, December 2nd & 16th. This location is a private home just 5 minutes from the Whitby Library. Address will be given to those who chose this location. Pick up between 11:30 - 2pm
CSA - Community Supported Agriculture program
Are you looking for a regular box of fresh picked produce? Consider becoming a member of our CSA program.
Our program runs for 18 weeks early June right through to Thanksgiving but has been extended this year due to popular demand. It is now a biweekly option beginning the week of October 19th through to Saturday December 19th.
With the Whitby, Stouffville and Pickering farmers markets ending for the season alternative hub locations have been arranged for you to pick up your share boxes.
Get the inside scoop of what's happening here on the farm. Join our community of farm supporters who like adventure with their food while enjoying the crop picks of the week.