Online Farm Market
Welcome to our new online farm market! We are excited to be connected with you virtually.
We will have an ever expanding choice of products available as the growing season progresses and our crops become ready for harvest.
Our Farm boxes have been quite popular and we will continue with them for everyone who would like a nice selection of in season local produce but do not want to commit to a full CSA season.
Strawberry season is here and will be available in our CSA shares and farm boxes.We will also have berries available in our market while supplies last.
Our on-farm market is now open daily 9:30-5. You may still order online to ensure we have what you would like when you visit our farm especially pies. Our farm animals are happy to see visitors (admission charge applies), unfortunately our other activities are on hold due to the pandemic. Please call 905-985-6749 for daily updates on our pick your own crops.
How our farm box works
Choose our farm box for a delicious selection of fresh produce. Available Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays for pick up depending upon your choice of pick up location or delivery.
Add on items that you would like and we will include them with your farm box. All choices are good. Check out, select how you will pick up or if you need delivery then pay. Cash or debit/credit payment options are available with pick up at the farm or our Markham Saturday Hub location.
Wednesday 6 pm is the deadline for ordering the current weeks farm boxes and accompanying products.
We need at least one days(24 hours) notice for fresh baked pies and other products.
Ordering for the next week farm boxes and accompanying products will reopen each Saturday morning.
We have a number of locations and choices to make sure you get what you asked for while the farmers markets are on pause. Farmers markets will become pick up points once they open for the season.
Pickup and Delivery Options
CSA members - please choose the CSA member option found by clicking the "I'll pick it up myself" button during the weeks of our June 7th - October 4th program.
- I'll pick it up myself button offers:
- Pick up at the farm for online orders is currently available Thursday, Friday and Saturdays 10-4. Our farm market is open Monday - Saturday for pickup of fresh produce from our fields as well as other market items. 24 hours notice is requested for fresh baked pies. Call 905-985-6749
- Markham Hub -Saturday mornings 9:30-11:00 at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 143 Main S N, (east side, just South of Bullock) We'll switch to the Markham Farmers Market once it opens
- Newmarket Farmers Market -Saturday mornings 9-1, located at the Magna Center 800 Mullock Dr., south parking lot. Market is now open for walk through with safe distancing protocols in place.
- Oshawa Centre Farmers Market - Fridays 7-3, June 26th - August 28th. 419 King St West, Oshawa
- Pickering Hub - save some delivery fees by picking up at a hub then switch to the Pickering Farmers market once it opens. Thursday afternoon $2.50 delivery charge
- Stouffville Hub- Tulsi Food Experience 6298 Main St Wednesdays 3 pm - 8 pm $2.50 delivery charge
- Stouffville Farmers Market - Saturdays between 10:30 am- 1:30 pm at 19 Civic Avenue from June 27- October 3. Online orders can be picked up at the front of 19 on the Park (at the Clocktower).
- Whitby Hub - save some delivery fees by picking up at a hub then switch to the Whitby Farmers market once it opens. Wednesdays 10 -12 $2.50 delivery charge
Deliver to my location
- Whitby- Wednesdays - Home delivery is only available in the Pickering, Ajax and Whitby areas with a $35.00 minimum order, $8.00 delivery charge until the farmers markets open. The Whitby Farmers Market will then become the pick up location. Save on shipping costs by choosing to pick up at the Whitby hub. Check out the option under I'll pick it up myself button
- Ajax and Pickering - Thursdays - Home delivery is only available in the Pickering, Ajax and Whitby areas with a $35.00 minimum order, $8.00 delivery charge until the farmers markets open. The Pickering Farmers Market will then become the pick up location. Save on shipping costs by choosing to pick up at the Pickering hub location Thursday afternoon. Find this option with the I'll pick it up myself button
CSA - Community Supported Agriculture program
Are you looking for a regular box of fresh picked produce this summer? Consider becoming a member of our CSA program. Our program runs for 18 weeks early June right through to Thanksgiving; choose the weekly or biweekly option. Get the inside scoop of whats happening here on the farm. Join our community of farm supporters who like adventure with their food while enjoying the crop picks of the week.