Online Farm Market
Welcome to our online farm market! We are excited to be connecting with you virtually.
We will have an ever expanding choice of products available as the growing season progresses and our crops become ready for harvest.
Our Farm boxes have been quite popular and are a good choice for everyone who would like a nice selection of in season local produce but who do not want to commit to a full CSA season.
Seasonal fruit is part of our farm box and CSA share boxes. Due to the fluctuating availability we do not feature them individually. You may purchase a greater selection of produce at our on-farm market or our booths at the farmers markets we attend.
Our on-farm market is now open Wednesday to Sunday 9:30-5. You may still order online to ensure we have what you would like when you visit our farm especially pies. Our farm animals are happy to see visitors and our playground is now open respecting COVID 19 protocol (admission charge applies). Please call 905-985-6749 for daily updates on our pick your own crops.
How our farm box works
Choose our farm box for a delicious selection of fresh produce. Available Wednesdays to Saturdays for pick up depending upon your choice of pick up location.
Add on items that you would like and we will include them with your farm box. All choices are good. Check out, select how you will pick up then pay. Cash or debit/credit payment options are available with pick up at the farm and the farmers markets we attend.
36 hours (1 1/2 days) notice is required for ordering the current weeks farm boxes and accompanying products.
We have a number of locations and choices to make sure you get what you asked for.
Pickup and Delivery Options
CSA members - please choose the CSA member option found by clicking the "I'll pick it up myself" button during the weeks of our June 7th - October 4th program.
- I'll pick it up myself button offers:
- Pick up at the farm for online orders is currently available Thursday, Friday and Saturdays 10-4. Our farm market is open daily for pickup of fresh produce from our fields as well as other market items. 24 hours notice is requested for fresh baked pies. Call 905-985-6749
- Markham Hub -Saturday mornings 9:30-11:00 through to Thanksgiving weekend at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 143 Main S N, (east side, just South of Bullock)
- Newmarket Farmers Market -Saturday mornings 9-1, located at the Magna Center 800 Mullock Dr., south parking lot. Market is now open for walk through with safe distancing protocols in place.
- Pickering Farmers Market - Tuesdays 9-2, July 14th to October 6th Esplanade South Parking Lot across from the Pickering City Hall.
- Pickering Hub - save some delivery fees by picking up at a hub. Tuesday afternoon $2.50 delivery charge
- Stouffville Hub- Hummingbird Hub 6331 Main St Wednesdays 3 pm - 5 pm $2.50 delivery charge
- Stouffville Farmers Market - Saturdays 10:30 am- 1:30 pm at 19 Civic Avenue from June 27- October 3. Online orders can be picked up at the front of 19 on the Park (at the Clock tower) to save you from having to go into the market.
- Whitby Farmers Market - Wednesdays 9am - 3pm at Celebration Square. Market opens July 15th
CSA - Community Supported Agriculture program
Are you looking for a regular box of fresh picked produce this summer? Consider becoming a member of our CSA program. Our program runs for 18 weeks early June right through to Thanksgiving; choose the weekly or biweekly option. Get the inside scoop of whats happening here on the farm. Join our community of farm supporters who like adventure with their food while enjoying the crop picks of the week.