Online Farm Market
Welcome to our online farm market! We are excited to be connecting with you virtually.
We will have an ever expanding choice of products available as the growing season progresses and our crops become ready for harvest.
Our on-farm market is open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays 10 - 5 in November/December. You may still order online to ensure we have what you would like when you visit our farm, especially pies. Our farm animals are happy to see visitors and our playground is now open respecting COVID-19 protocol (admission charge applies). Please call 905-985-6749 for daily updates on our pick your own crops.
How our Farm Box works
Choose our Farm Box for a delicious selection of fresh produce. Available Tuesdays to Sundays, bi-weekly, depending upon your choice of pick up location. Pickups are located at a variety of hubs in Durham and the GTA through to Saturday December 19th.
Our Farm Box is a great choice for anyone who would like to enjoy a selection of fresh local produce, without the full CSA membership. Follow us at Forsythe Farms CSA to view past Farm Boxes and field updates.
Add on items that you would like, and we will include them with your Farm Box at no extra delivery charge.
36 hours (1 1/2 days) notice is required for ordering the current weeks farm boxes and accompanying products.
CSA - Community Supported Agriculture
Are you looking for a regular box of fresh picked produce? Consider becoming a member of our CSA program.
Our program runs for 18 weeks early June right through to Thanksgiving but has been extended this year due to popular demand. It is now a bi-weekly option beginning the week of October 19th through to Saturday December 19th.
With the Whitby, Stouffville and Pickering farmers markets ending for the season alternative hub locations have been arranged for you to pick up your share boxes.
members can enjoy the inside scoop of what's happening here on the farm. Join our community of farm supporters who like adventure with their food while enjoying the crop picks of the week.
Pickup and Delivery Options
CSA members - please choose the CSA member option found by clicking the "CSA members only - adding extra products to your share" button during the weeks of our Fall program October 19th - December 19th .
- Pick-up Locations
- Pick up at the farm for online orders is currently available Friday to Sundays 10-4. Our farm market is open daily in October for pickup of fresh produce as well as other market items. November to December 24th our farm will be open Friday - Sunday 10 - 5. 36 hours notice is requested for fresh baked pies.
- Markham Hub -Saturday mornings of November 21st, December 5th &19th at St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 143 Main S N, (east side, just South of Bullock) Please pick up your order between 9:15 and 10:30
- Pickering Hub - Tuesdays December 1st &15th. St Isaac Jogues Parish Rectory, 1148 Finch Ave. (at the back of the parish Pick up between 11 - 3pm
- Port Perry - Wednesdays for CSA members only December 2nd & 16th. This is a private home on Cawkers Cove. Address will be given to those who chose this location for our CSA Fall extension program. Pick up 10:30 - noon (3 spots available to new members)
- Stouffville Hub - Wednesdays December 2nd &16th. Velvet Sunrise Coffee Roasters 100 Ringwood Dr. Unit #8, Whitchurch-Stouffville. Pick up between 10 - 3pm
- Whitby Hub - Wednesdays December 2nd & 16th. This location is a private home just 5 minutes from the Whitby Library. Address will be given to those who chose this location. Pick up between 11:30 - 2pm
- Unionville, Udora, Uxbridge - Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your address is eligible for delivery.