Welcome to our online farm market!
Our online store is open through our "Winter Access" category. For more details, view the Winter Access category.
We will have an ever expanding choice of products available as the growing season progresses and our crops become ready for harvest.
Our farm and on-farm market reopens Victoria Day weekend in May.
Join Our CSA
-Community Supported Agriculture-
Are you looking for a reliable box of local, fresh picked produce?
CSA Seasonal Schedule
Spring Share - 6 weeks Bi-Weekly (3 Shares) from May - June
Summer Share - 18 weeks (Weekly or Bi-Weekly, 18 or 9 shares) from June - October
Fall Share - 10 weeks Bi-Weekly (5 shares) October - December
By joining our CSA program, you help us and local farmers begin our season with confidence by purchasing a "share" in our growing season. Your subscription aids us in having a productive and successful growing season paired with you receiving a guaranteed a box of local fresh vegetables and fruits on a Weekly or Bi-Weekly basis delivered to your local pickup location.
With Pick-up Locations in Pickering, Whitby, Stouffville, Udora, Uxbridge, Port Perry, Markham, Newmarket and on The Farm, our goal is to provide access to local, fresh food for residents of the GTA, York and Durham Regions.
Members can enjoy the inside scoop of what's happening here on the farm with our weekly newsletters. Free admission to our Farm 'n' Fun area and On-farm discounts are also included!
Join our community of farm supporters who like adventure with their food while enjoying the crop picks of the week. Make our farm part of your family's daily life.
Pickup and Delivery Options
Online orders that are not CSA may be picked up at all public CSA pick-up dates/locations.
- Pickering - Tuesdays - St Isaac Jogues Parish Rectory, Pickering Farmers Market. View Pickering Downloadable Schedule.
- Whitby - Wednesdays (Spring, Summer) - Tuesdays (Fall) - Private Home On Cochrane st., Whitby Farmers Market, Private Home On Calais St. View Whitby Downloadable Schedule.
- Stouffville Hub - Wednesdays - Velvet Sunrise Coffee Roasters 100 Ringwood Dr. Unit #8, Whitchurch-Stouffville. Pick up between 10 - 3pm. View Stouffville Downloadable Schedule
- Unionville, Uxbridge (home delivery) - Wednesdays - Please contact us at email@example.com to see if your address is eligible for delivery. View Unionville, Uxbridge Downloadable Schedule
- Uxbridge - Wednesdays - Porch Pick-up in Quaker Village (address will be given upon sign-up) Pick-up 9am-noon. View Quaker Village, Uxbridge Downloadable Schedule
- Udora Hub - Wednesdays - Porch Pickup In Udora near Raven Shoe Rd and Victoria Rd. (address will be given upon sign-up). Pick up between 1:15pm - 4pm. View Udora Downloadable Schedule
- Port Perry Hub - Thursdays - Porch Pick-up on Cawkers Cove. (address will be given to those who choose this location for our CSA program). Pick up 10:30 - noon. View Port Perry Downloadable Schedule
- Pick up at the farm - Thursday - Sunday - Our online farm market will open early May. Our Farm is open to the public Victoria day weekend 2021 until December 24th 2021. Note: 36 hours notice is requested for fresh baked pies.
- Markham - Saturdays - Markham Farmers Market, St.Andrews Presbyterian Church. View Markham Downloadable Schedule.
- Newmarket Farmers Market - Saturdays - Riverwalk Commons - View Newmarket Downloadable Schedule.