Farm ‘n’ Fun
Reconnect with the fun side of farms. Slow down and breathe in the fresh country air. Our farm here in Greenbank is a great place to visit and enjoy a relaxing time together with family and friends in the peacefulness of the countryside.
Get back to your rural roots with an opportunity to learn, play and pick. Each season has its own special charms. Along with our pick your own crops of strawberries, sweet peas, beans, tomatoes and pumpkins enjoy a number of fun activities here on the farm.
Our farms open hours and extra activities offered vary with the seasons.
Call 905-887-1087 for current details
Activities available weekdays and weekends
- Enjoy our Barnyard Adventure playground with lots of room for the kids to run
- Our farm animals love visitors especially when they bring treats. We also offer you an opportunity to learn with all of our great farm animal fact boards.
- Tootle around our tricycle and pedal kart tracks
- Slide down Billy Goat Mountain
- Play train and tractor
- Wagon rides (11:00 till 3:00) down Fairy Tale Lane to our Forest Trail. Explore nature in your walk through our woods.
- Talk with our farm educator. They’re on the farm to make your visit more interactive and help you understand better where your food comes from.
- Small animal cuddle station – Lots of bunnies
Check out our Calendar of Events page for our special seasonal celebrations.
Check out our October Harvest Festival Page for information on our fall festival activities!