Escape from technology and make memories that will endure over time.
Walk our farm - enjoy the beauty and peace of the countryside with a stroll around our fields and through our forest.
Our playground along with the farm animal barn is open with some restrictions on numbers of visitors. We have a first come policy for visitors, no online bookings required.
Our animals are welcoming you to the farm all be it in a safe and physically distancing manner. We are monitoring admission numbers to enable you to enjoy the farm without the crowding. It's a first come first entry as numbers in our barn will be limited depending on the mix of visitors. Please be patient as we figure this out.
An admission fee of $6.00+HST/person ages 3 yrs+ will be charged to help support the feeding and care of our animals and the upkeep of our farm.
Please do not come if you have:
- any symptoms that could be COVID 19, take the Ontario Government self assessment
- traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- been in contact with anyone who has COVID 19
We want you to enjoy yourselves in a safe manner.
- Masks are mandatory and we thank you for wearing them
- Masks are to be worn in our animal barn and playground when those not in your social bubble are present and distancing is not possible.
- We are allowing 4 families with a maximum of 15 children in our playground at one time. Staff are on hand to supervise, sanitize and answer your questions.
- There are multiple hand wash stations around the farm for you to use.
Currently all group events are on hold. Single family units are welcome.
Kids grow up fast! This year will certainly be a memorable one for us all. Our Greens on the Farm has now ended for the season but will be up and running again in the spring. It offered people of all ages a fun and engaging time enjoying the beautiful rolling hills and fields of green on our farm.
Explore where your food comes from with our pick your own crops of strawberries, raspberries, sweet peas, beans, tomatoes and pumpkins.
Getting back to your country roots - pick, play and learn.