Our corn maze is now open! Come on out to the farm and get lost!!!!
Kids grow up fast! Get outside and spend time in the country.
Our farm and market is open for the season. Join us for fun outdoor family activities.
General Admission gives you access to a number of seasonal activities that encourage you to spend a relaxing, reenergizing time here on the farm. Activities are listed below. This is not a pick your own ticket. Pick your own crops vary with the season. For current updates on what is available call our crop update line 905-985-6749
Walk with a Farmer is exclusive to online booking and available in July and August. Get a more in-depth understanding of our farm and the crops we are growing with a guided walk through our fields with one of our farmers viewing and chatting about the plants and animals that live here. This ticket includes all general admission activities.
Pick Your Own gives us an indication that you would also like to pick in our fields. We have a variety of crops through the season that are available as pick your own. Strawberries, peas, beans, tomatoes, pumpkins and flowers. Call 905-985-6749 for information on what we currently have for picking. Pick Your Own is by quantity, not weight. Containers will be provided at the farm. Prices vary depending on the item picked and is paid for at the farm. No fee is attached with choosing this option online.
The 2020 -2021 years are certainly memorable ones for us all. We have done a number of different things to stay connected with you here at the farm during this time of distancing.
- We are now doing online booking for activities
- Our farm store went online,
- Our CSA program was extended to include spring, summer and fall
- We created digital farm education videos to replace our farm tours,
- Our Greens on the Farm activity offers you a golf styled scavenger hunt around our farms fields giving giving people ages 3 to 93 a fun and engaging time enjoying the beautiful rolling hills and fields of green on our farm. Our Greens on the Farm is up and running again this year and is available as part of our general admission.
Our PYO season begins with strawberries. Explore where your food comes from with our pick your own crops of strawberries, sweet peas, beans, tomatoes and pumpkins. This worked out to be a great outdoor family activity plus put food on your table.
Get back to your country roots - pick, play and learn.
Check out our Online Farm Education Video Packages for virtual visits that are fun and educational. It's the next best thing to being here.