Although COVID protocol mandates are no longer mandatory we believe that COVID is still with us and masks and distancing are effective measures in protecting our staff and customers. As you may already know- picking your own is a harvest-only activity, we are discouraging sampling in the field as hand-to-mouth activity can increase the spread of COVID.
You're welcome to come if you are free of all symptoms, have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, have not been out of the country in the past 14 days and come together only as a family group or social bubble
- People in the same household or their designated social bubble may pick together. For adequate supervision, we have a limit of 2 children ages 3+ per adult.
- Masks are recommended when you are in our market and animal barn. Please bring your own or we have some available in the market. We appreciate you being community-minded and caring about others.
- We have multiple hand-wash stations available for you and request you wash your hands before picking, after visiting the farm animals, eating, and before leaving the farm.
We will continue to minimize touchpoints
- Please do not bring your own containers for picking. Our pick your crops are sold by volume and not weight. Baskets are sold in our farm market. The price of the basket is based on the value of a full basket and the price does not change based on how full your basket is.
- we have a minimum of one basket/box per 2 people to enter our fields
Call before coming 905-985-6749 for an update on picking conditions.
Our farm animals love visitors. Our playground is open and wagon rides are running on weekends from 10 am till 3 pm. Hand washing is required after visiting the animals and before leaving the farm.
Pick your own crops add a nice hands-on activity that lets you be part of your food's journey from farm to plate.
There are ways to experience the farm. Click here for more information on our activities available.
Our main pick your own crops here at the farm are: strawberries, peas, beans, tomatoes, and pumpkins
Picking your own fruits and vegetables is a fun and fruitful way to spend time with your family on our farm
Call our crop information line at 905-985-6749 for current crop reports