Pick You Own Fruit and Vegetables
Raspberries and black currants are now taking center stage for pick your own fruit.
Our beans have started and will be available on and off through the summer.
We're looking forward to our cut your own flower patch being in full bloom by early August. Take home a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Call 905-985-6749 for up to date farm information.
Our pick your own crop message is updated for picking conditions and hours open.
Book online for our fun family activities. Pick your own option can be added at no extra fee. Price for pick your own is given at time of check in as the cost depends on crop and amount picked.
These are very different times and there are many factors we need to consider when opening our farm and pick your own to the public. Protocols are in place to keep our staff and customers safe. As you may already know- pick your own is a harvest only activity.
We request that you do the COVID 19 self assessment before coming
You're welcome to come if you are free of all symptoms, have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive, have not been out of the country in the past 14 days and come together only as a family group or social bubble
- People in the same household or their designated social bubble may pick together. For adequate supervision we have a limit of 2 children ages 3+ per adult.
- Masks must be worn while picking and visiting other areas of our farm. Please bring your own or we have some available in the market. We appreciate you being community minded and caring about others.
- We have multiple hand wash stations available for you and request you wash your hands before picking, after visiting the farm animals and before leaving the farm.
To minimize touch points
- Please do not bring your own containers for picking. Pick your own care sold crops are sold by volume and not weight. Baskets are sold in our farm market. The price of the basket is based on the value of a full basket and price does not change based on how full your basket is.
- we have a minimum of one basket per 2 people to enter our fields
Call before coming 905-985-6749 for an update on picking conditions.
Our farm animals love visitors and they will be available to visit with limited numbers of people being allowed in the barn at any one time. Our playground is now open with a limit of 4 families and a maximum of 15 children at one time. Hand washing is required after visiting the animals and before leaving the farm.
Pick your own crops add a nice hands on activity that lets you be part of your foods journey from farm to plate.
There are ways to experience the farm. Click here for more information on our activities available.
Our main pick your own crops here at the farm are: strawberries, peas, beans, tomatoes and pumpkins
Picking your own fruits and vegetables is a fun and fruitful way to spend time with your family on our farm
Call our crop information line 905-985-6749 for current crop reports
Farm visit do’s and don’ts or “Farm Etiquette”