Online Farm Education Videos
From Farm to Tablet - Virtual Learning for Children, Pre-School to Grade 4
Extend your tour into the classroom!
We include free access to our Online Educational Videos for one month when you book a farm tour.
Preview our videos before your visit as an introduction to our farm, the plants we grow, and the animals we care for. This gives the children a foundation of knowledge to bring with them on their visit. The children's comfort level increases while on tour because of their familiarity with the concepts we cover.
Reviewing the videos after your visit and using the accompanying activity sheets helps the children review the material covered.
Farming Foundations for all Ages
(Accessible with all tours)
See, Listen, and Learn -
- Investigate the basic needs and characteristics of living things while focusing on farm animals and plants.
- Develop an understanding of their general characteristics by observing their similarities and differences.
- See the growth and changes in animals and plants.
Children will come to appreciate the importance of living things in our environment and the need to treat them with care and respect.
Digging Deeper into Sustainability
(Accessible for children grades 3+)
See, Listen, and Learn
- Build on the earlier lessons, and deepen your understanding that living things rely on other living things for energy and the resources they need to live.
- Encompass a broader knowledge of nature - what sustains life and the environment around us.
- Investigate the concepts of soils and habitats.