Forsythe Farms CSA
Community Supported Agriculture
Nature's Unfiltered and Simply Good Food
Tasty meals start with good, fresh food. Meals take time and effort to prepare. What a great reward when you savor the flavor of a meal well done.
- Are you looking for that fresh picked from your garden flavor?
- Would you enjoy the convenience of having a selection of produce fresh picked and packed ready for you to just start cooking?
- Do you love the adventure of trying new foods?
Consider joining our CSA farm share program
What is a CSA? Community Shared Agriculture (CSA) programs enable you to support and invest in the farmer’s fruit and vegetable production in exchange for a share of the harvest- fruits, and vegetables fresh from the fields.
A CSA builds closer relationships between the local farmer and their community. Connect with us to learn more.
Know your farmer, Know your food
Your membership is an investment in our farm's growing season, sharing in the benefits and the risks of farming. Membership helps fund the cost of the seeds and plants as well as the growing and harvesting. You leave the work to us.
- Share in the bounty of the harvest with a bi-weekly selection of fruits and vegetables fresh from our fields and other local Ontario farmers. Choose your seasons - spring, summer, and/or fall.
- Get the inside scoop on what's happening on the farm with our newsletters.
- Visit our farm and enjoy the activities we have to offer. Free admission for you and your family is included in your CSA membership.
Celebrating our 11th year of our CSA program bringing sustainably grown fruits and vegetables fresh from our farm and the local farming community to you.
Click on the three icon images below to discover what eating local through our CSA program is all about.