Forsythe Farms CSA Membership
Nature's Unfiltered and Simply Good Food
Tasty meals start with good, fresh food. Meals take time and effort to prepare and it's rewarding when you can savor the flavor of a meal well done.
- Are you looking for that just picked it from your garden flavor?
- Would you enjoy the convenience of having a selection of produce picked fresh from our farms fields and packed ready for you to just start cooking?
- Do you love the adventure of trying new foods?
Consider joining our CSA farm share program.
What is a CSA? Community Shared Agriculture (CSA) programs enable you to support and invest in the farmer’s fruit and vegetable production in exchange for a share of the harvest- fruits and vegetables fresh from the fields.
CSA's build closer relationships between the local farmer and their community.
Know your farmer, Know your food
You’re membership is an investment in our farms growing season, sharing in the benefits and the risks of farming. Membership helps fund the cost of the seeds and plants as well as the growing and the harvesting. You leave the work to us.
- Enjoy the bounty of the harvest with a selection of fruits and vegetables fresh from the fields. Chose your membership level - weekly or biweekly. Choose your seasons - spring, summer and/or fall.
- Get the inside scoop of what's happening on the farm.
- Opportunities to visit our farm and enjoy the activities we have to offer.
Our CSA program brings sustainably grown fruits and vegetables fresh from our farm and the local farming community to you.
Click on the three icon images below to discover what eating local through our CSA program is all about.