October Harvest Festival
Come on out; relax and enjoy a fun filled time with family and friends. We have lots of extra fun stuff happening along with our usual activities that we offer throughout our farming season.
- Enjoy our Barnyard Adventure playground with lots of room for the kids to run and use their imagination
- Our farm animals love visitors especially when they bring treats. We also offer you an opportunity to learn with all of our great farm animal fact boards.
- Tootle around our tricycle and pedal kart tracks.
- Slide down Billy Goat Mountain
- Get lost in our 2 acre corn maze, all you see is corn and sky! Enjoy our Funky Pumpkin activity.
- Play train and tractor
Weekend Festival Activities
All the above activities PLUS (weather permitting)
- Wagon rides (11:00 till 4:00) to our Fairy Tale Lane and Forest Trail. Ignite your imagination with our storybook scenes and explore nature in your walk through our woods.
- Talk with our farm educator. They’re on the farm to make your visit more interactive and help you understand better where your food comes from.
- Small animal cuddle station – Lots of bunnies
- Themed Scavenger Hunt that makes it fun to explore the farm
- Bouncing Buckaroos gives a whole new meaning to riding a horse
- Get Creative in our Creativity Corner: Fun crafts for the young and the young at heart
- Don’t miss a ride on our Wagon Train
- Check our special activity days
Harvest Festival Admission – Saturday, Sunday, Thanksgiving Monday $8.50+HST /person 3 years +
Activities available for an extra charge:
- Pony kart rides (October Sundays and Thanksgiving Monday 11-3 pm)
- Pumpkins – you can pick your own from our fields or from already picked piles around the farm.
- Royal Tea Party is a ticketed event. Watch for details on our Facebook page
Thanksgiving Monday afternoon – enjoy the live music of Don and Marion of the Marion Drexler Band.
Gingerbread Cookie Decorating – A sweet activity that you can enjoy. Decorate your own gingerbread cookie with the skillful guidance from Sandra of Mom’s Cookie Jar. (Cost $5.00/cookie)
Sunday October 15th 2:00 – 4:00 pm Calling all Princess’ and Princes 3 – 7 years old.
Come in all your royal finery and get royal treatment fit for a king and queen! Enjoy delicious drinks and treats, join Snow White in a sing along, make Crown and pumpkin crafts; take part in a Royal Scavenger Hunt and wagon ride. Enjoy the magic of the farm before and after your tea. email us at email@example.com for more information and ticket purchases.
Watch the process as apples get turned into cider with the Giessberger brothers and their mobile cider press trailer. Have a sample, you’ll love it. Take some home. No sugar or preservatives are added and the bag in the box packaging allows the cider to keep for a year without refrigeration.
Open daily in October
9:30 – 5:30
Festival Weekends 9:30 am till 5:30 pm
Admission to our Farm’ n ’Fun area closes at 4:30