2017 Calendar of Events
Little Sprouts Tot Spot – Fall 2017 Fridays September 8th to October 27th
Parents, Grandparents, Caregivers– Bring your 2 – 4 year old tots and participate in a fun filled morning with story time, music and sing along as well as fun on the farm. 9:30 – 11:00 am. Preregistration is recommended.
Little Sprouts Tot Spot – each Friday for 8 weeks (Tuesday group will be established once Friday registration is filled)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrate Honey August 5th – 7th
August Civic Holiday weekend is when we take time to appreciate the sweet taste of summer.
Enjoy all our weekend activities plus celebrate the hard work of our honey bees.
Taste the sweet treat from our bees. Sing our honey bee song. Dress up like a bee. Check out what we use to harvest honey.
Father’s Day -Let’s Celebrate Family
Slow down, relax and breathe in the fresh countryside air. Enjoy time with your family; parents and Grandparents are free when accompanied by their kids on Father’s Day.
Along with visiting the animals you can take a wagon ride down Fairy Tale Lane to our Discovery Forest Trail. It’s an enjoyable walk in our woods, but don’t forget your bug spray, mosquitoes can be a part of the experience.
Celebrate the Coming of Christmas
Christmas, for us, is a special time of year when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord. We love the traditional side of Christmas and seeing customers each year who’ve made coming to our farm a part of their Christmas family tradition. We also love to welcome newcomers.
We’re creating new traditions here in Greenbank to make a trip to our farm for a Christmas tree more of a family outing with lot’s of fun activities. We have a warm room available for you to book for your family, church or staff celebrations. A great way to enjoy fellowship and farm’n’fun for all ages.
Our Creative Country Christmas
November 26th till December 24th (open daily Dec 3rd – 24th)
- As always, our farm smells like an evergreen forest with our beautiful selection of fresh cut Balsam and Fraser fir, spruce, pine and blue spruce available to choose from.
- Our farm animals are still here and love to have visitors.
Warm up with hot apple cider in the market. We have apples, homemade jams and preserves, fresh baked pies, Christmas cookie platters, our own pork and more…
- Fresh, free-range, grain fed turkeys are available by special order for Christmas dinner.
- We’ve set up a beautiful spot for you to take your special family photo
Weekends – December 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th
- Enjoy some hot cider and make a Christmas craft (extra charge applies)
- Christmas carols – Sing along with our talented staff and make some beautiful noise in celebrating the season
Christmas is Family Time
Weekends before Christmas can be busy ones. It can also be a good time for family gatherings, church groups or staff celebrations.
Our Market Party Room is available for morning or afternoon groups of up to 30 people for a fee of $130.00 + HST (10:00 till 1:00 or 1:30 till 4:30).
If interested Email email@example.com
Please bundle up for the weather, the farm is always cooler than in town. It’s more fun when you can stay warm.
- Open Weekends in November 9:30 – 5:00
- Open daily beginning December 4th until December 24th.
- Please call 905-887-1087 for details.
- Our farm closes for the season at 5:00 pm December 24th
- Buy Fresh, Buy Local