We just may see some sun, the forecast sounds better for Saturday than it will all week. We’ve been getting lots of rain so wear your boots even if it is sunny.
We’ve got lots of fun planned for this weekend.
This will be our first ever Celebrate Spring event and we’ve been planning for weeks.
- Dairy Farmers of Canada will be visiting with Moonica for Saturday and Sunday. They’ve got some fun activities and you can even milk Moonica. Very realistic without the hazard of getting kicked.
- Start thinking about clearing out your freezer to make way for the new harvest. We’ll be have jam making demos throughout the weekend. Asparagus is now here, the rhubarb is coming on strong and before you know it strawberries will be here. So much to do, so little time.
- The wind is wonderful at our farm in the spring, just great for kite flying. Our Barnyard Adventure area has no trees or overhead wires, perfect for kites.
- Be creative and make your own bugs.
- Celebrate the sun and plant a sunflower
- Visit our new babies
These activities and more are available at our regular weekend admission price of $6.50+HST/person 2 yrs +.
Don’t forget to sign up for our Pumpkin’s Journey (details in the market)
Hope to see you this weekend.